Day 2: Make This Bed With Awe

This post was previously send out by email. For those of you who joined in later and for the sake of keeping it all together, I have copied it here.


Hello my beautiful Class 4, hope you are all well and made a start on your journals, I am so looking forward seeing them!



Here's your next task. My bed is one of the most important part in my house, it is where I can relax and calm down. Making your bed is a bit of an art, so that will be the focus of today's task. I hope you enjoy it and keep making that bed every day.

Step 1: Make your bed as beautiful as possible
Step 2: Draw your bed, what's on it and around it (I have taken a shortcut with a photo-  you have plenty of time for a quality drawing)
Step 3: Label the items which make your bed special. I have made an example for you in the picture of my bed. Obviously, yours will look very different because you are a lot younger than I am.




For the writing part, describe your bed. Lots of room for luscious adjectives here! Tell the reader what you like to do on your bed, obviously sleeping, but also maybe day dreaming, phoning a friend, reading, drawing or chatting to your cat. How does your bed make you feel? Anything you can think of and would like to say is fine, this is your journal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Connections and a Quizz

We Are Going On A Bear Hunt and We're Not Scared!

The Comfort of Good Food